Cuba Visa Application And Requirements For Nigerian Citizens – How To Apply For Cuban Visa
In this post, we will show you Cuba visa application and requirements for Nigerian citizens and how to apply for a Cuban visa in Nigeria.
The Republic of Cuba is the largest nation of the Caribbean Islands and remains one of the world’s most attractive tourist destinations. Every year, tourists explore Cuba and have it on top of their destination list.
Nigerian passport holders need a visa to visit Cuba. You need to get all the Cuba visa requirements for Nigerian citizens and Cuba visa application ready before an interview in Abuja.
Cuba Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
Here is the list of Cuba visa requirements for Nigerian citizens.
- Personal Interview at the Consulate.
- Fill the visa application form.
- Valid passport and the expiration date not less than 6 Months.
- A Passport Type Photograph (white background).
- Substantial Economic Solvency (Bank Statement). Embassy confirmed with the bank.
- Legalized Document by a Notary, authorizing and confirming solvency. Also, it will affirm that the applicant will go to Cuba only for tourism and not other kind Of Activities (Recognized lawyers must sign and seal the Declaration Of Oath)
- Insurance Policy (Original And One Copy).
- Original and copy Of Yellow Card.
- Hotel Reservation with Confirmation In Cuba (it goes through verification).
- Round Trip Payment in original And copy (Return Ticket), not reserve. Embassy verifies with the agency if the round trip payment is real.
- The visa fee is N18,700.00 Naira (subject to change). When a third party solicits for an applicant, in exceptional cases, it comes with extra fee.
- The Tourist visa is not renewable. You need to reapply for a fresh Cuban visa application.
- Apply 21 days before the date you wish to travel.
Cuba Visa Applications in Nigeria And Travel Tips
If you buy any item in Cuba, you should request for a receipt. This is because Customs request for receipt of every item on departure from Cuba. Despite the presence of tobacco fields in the country, the country has a strict law on the use, possession or trafficking of illegal drugs.
If you use our service, we will get you confirmed flight and hotel bookings for your Cuban visa application in Nigeria. Also, we assist with Yellow card and legalization of documents for your visa application. Click here to follow us on Instagram for further assistance and more travel trips.
It is advisable to go with original of all your documents, including your marriage certificate (if applicable).
Be at the embassy one hour to the interview. You need to know the name of your hotel off hand and your travel date as the consular may ask you some questions regarding your trip and accommodation.
4 Places To Visit In Cuba
- Old Havana (Habana Vieja)
Old Havana (Habana Vieja)
Habana Vieja or Old Havana is a well-preserved piece of Cuban history. Walking around the magnificent streets and catching every moment at the grand Baroque and Neoclassical buildings, then you can imagine what life in Cuba was like 200 years ago. Major attractions around this site include the Plaza de la Catedral, home to the Cuban Baroque Catedral de San Cristobal; the customary restaurant and Hemingway hangout, Bodeguita del Medio; and the military fortress, Castillo de la Real Fuerza.
One of Cuba’s most popular beach destinations is Varadero. It is home to one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. More than 40 hotels and accommodations. It has magnificent white-sand beaches which draw visitors from around the world. Attractions include Parque Natural Punta Hicacos (Parque Natural de Varaderos), a nature reserves with a pretty beach, and the two caves, Cueva de Ambrosio and Cueva de Musulmanes.
One of the best cities in Cuba is Trinidad, besides Old Havana. The city’s central square, Plaza Mayor, is home to thousands of tourists. If you need to visit an ancient church in town, look no further, Neoclassical Church of the Holy Trinity (Iglesia Parroquial de la Santisima Trinidad) is second to none. Other places to visit are the Church and Monastery of Saint Francis, the Museum of Colonial Architecture (Museo de Arquitectura Colonial); the art gallery at the Casa de Aldeman Ortiz; and the Palacio Brunet.
If you are looking for Day trips, consider Guardalavaca. You get to enjoy the jungle adventures, sailing trips, and tours of Santiago de Cuba.
Guardalavaca, in the Holguin province, is quieter and more remote than Varadero. This place looks perfect for get away, honey moon trips and surprise parties.
This is how to apply for Cuban visa in Nigeria and prepare your Cuban Visa application in Nigeria. If you need visa assistance regarding your Cuba visa application in Nigeria, please contact us on Instagram by clicking here.
SUBMISSION TIME FOR CUBAN VISA APPLICATIONS IN NIGERIA
There are specific days for submission of all Cuban visa applications in Nigeria. See below the days.
Monday, Wednesday Or Friday From 9.30 To 12 Only.
Address: 339 Diplomatic Dr, Central Business Dis, Abuja.
Phone: 09 461 4821.
This post is about “How to apply for Cuban visa applications in Nigeria” and Cuba visa requirements for Nigerian citizens.