Ghana Visa Requirements And Application From Nigeria
In this article, we will discuss Ghana Visa Requirements and application For Foreigners Living In Nigeria and How to apply for a Ghana visa from Nigeria.
This post is for Non-Nigerians seeking to obtain a visa to Ghana. You must have a valid resident permit in Nigeria before you can apply for a Ghana visa in Nigeria. In other words, British citizens, United States citizens, Indian citizens, Chinese citizens living in Nigeria can apply for a Ghana visa from Nigeria if they have valid permits. Let’s show you the list of Ghana visa requirements in Nigeria.
Documents Required For Ghana Visa From Nigeria
Here is the list of Ghana visa requirements for foreigners in Nigeria.
- Passport. Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure. A copy of the data page is compulsory. All passports with less than six months’ validity from date of travel are not acceptable.
- Ghana visa application. Fill the Ghana application form.
- Photo. The passport photo must bear signatures of bearers.
- Invitation. Letter of invitation from person or institution in Ghana. If it’s from a corporate or business entity in Ghana, a certificate of incorporation is compulsory.
- Data page. A copy of the passport of the host in Ghana if Ghanaian; a copy of passport and proof of residence in Ghana for non-Ghanaian hosts.
- Reference Letter. Letter from present employer or educational institution confirming status. If self-employed, particulars of business registration.
Additional Requirements For Ghana Visa From Nigeria
Additional documents required for Ghana visa application from Nigeria are:
- Flight ticket. Applicants must present copies of return or onward tickets.
- CERPAC. Foreigners living in Nigeria must show a green card / valid resident permit.
- Hotel Reservation. Confirmation of hotel reservation showing applicant’s details and hotel name and duration of stay.
- Minor. Applicants under 18 years, require an authorization letter from both parents and photocopy of parent’s passports.
- Financial document. Applicant should provide proof of financial means e.g. Bank statement or payslip.
- Visa fee. A copy of the bank payment transaction slip (Visa fee). Individual payments must be made for each application. Collective payments are not acceptable.
- Signature. Signature on the application form must tally with the applicant’s signature in the passport.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Card. A copy of a valid yellow fever vaccination card older than 10 days is required.
How To Apply For Ghana Visa From Nigeria
Here we will show you how to apply for a Ghana visa from Nigeria. After meeting the Ghana visa requirements, follow the step-by-step process below to apply for a Ghana visa in Nigeria.
- Step 1. Visit the Ghana immigration portal.
- Fill correctly your information on the portal.
You may stop in the middle of the online application process and return later to complete the application using the APPLICATION TRACKING option.