How To Apply For Luxembourg Visa In Nigeria
We will talk about Luxembourg visa requirements for Nigeria. This country is one of the worlds safest countries, with only Grand Duchy in the world. A small European country which is mostly rural, covered with Ardennes forest, nature parks in the north, rocky gorges of the Mullerthal region in the east and the Moselle river valley in the southeast. This small country, neighboured by Belgium, France and Germany, with plenty of castles, trees and more is the second richest country in the world and has the highest minimum wage in Europe. Aside all these interesting features, this country also has quite an amount of stunning places worth seeing like, Vianden Castle, Grand Ducal Palace, Restaurant Chiggeri with the world’s largest wine list (2,200 different wines), Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art and more.
If you are interested in visiting Luxembourg, continue reading, we will show you the process. Follow us on instagram by clicking here for more tips on travels and visa applications.
TYPES OF LUXEMBOURG VISA APPLICATION
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Visit Visa
- Sports Performance Visa
- Official Visa
- Medical Visa
- Student Visa
- Transit Visa
- Airport transit Visa
Luxembourg Visa Requirement For Nigerian Citizens
- An International Passport
- Filled, Complete Visa Application Form (PDF)
- Passport Photo. Recent photos, no older than 6 months
- Flight Bookings: Flight reservation(s) for the country of your visit and
- Return ticket
- Obtain a letter of invitation.
- Travel Insurance: Proof of travel insurance with the Certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
- Bank Statement: Applicant’s most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant’s name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated by the bank officials.
- Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
- Current Details:
- A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job.
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Original pay slips
- Include a copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester.
- No Object certificate from School or University.
- Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
- Cover Letter: Covering letter mentioning the details of the applicant, travel and details of the other members travelling with you.
- Rwanda Visa Requirements for Nigerian Citizens
- Australian Visa Requirements for Nigeria
- Switzerland Visa Requirement for Nigeria
- Japan Visa Requirements For Nigeria
- Jordan Visa Application For Nigerian Citizens
Luxembourg visa fee?
A short-stay visa costs €60 (₦24,198.41) for adults and €35 (₦14,115.74) from children (6-12). The VFS Global service charge for submitting your visa application is ₦12,450.
Luxembourg Embassy in Abuja
|Address||Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor, Plot 1083 Mohammadu Buhari Way, Central Business District|