HOW TO APPLY FOR NEPAL VISA IN NIGERIA
We will talk about Nepal visa requirements for Nigerian citizens in this blog and how to apply for Nepal visa in Nigeria. Nigerians travelling to Nepal need to apply for Nepalese visa at least 3 weeks to their travel date. Nepal has no embassy in Nigeria, currently. So, your passport must be couriered to Kenya for final issuance, as Nigeria is not qualified for visa on arrival. Long process you may say. We can assist you with Nepal visa application, to avoid mistakes. Follow us on instagram by clicking here for more tips on travels and visa applications.
Nepal Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
Here is the list of Nepal visa requirements for Nigerian citizens.
- Valid original passport
- Photocopies of passport relevant pages
- One (1) application form duly completed and signed. Download Nepal Visa Application here.
- Two (2) recent passport size photo for Visa application colored border-less photo for passport renewal
- An airline’s print out on a return ticket or a confirmed hotel reservation from Nepal, for tourist purposes.
- Signed letter from Employer stating purpose of traveling
- Signed invitation letter or formal notification from Company/ Workshop/ Seminar/ Conference explaining purpose of visit and addresses in Nepal, indicating who is going to pay for the expenses/ accommodation
- Proof of sufficient funds or evidence of maintenance in host country
- Consulate requires one (1) week processing Visa if approved and subject to paying all fees in advance, which is NON REFUNDABLE. POLITE NOTICE for international Money Transfer kindly include 6USD (SIX) for Excise Duty and Inward Swift Charge.
NEPAL VISA FEES FOR NIGERIAN CITIZENS
Visa fee for 15 Days: 50USD
30 Days: 65USD
90 Days: 140USD
When sending the documents through DHL kindly note that you are to pay for the courier services. Ensure you have met the Nepal visa requirements for Nigerian citizens before you send in your application, to avoid any delay or rejection.
Nepal Consulate address is as follows:
Wabera Street Room 401
NEPAL CONSULATE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
BANK NAME: Diamond Trust Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: Nepal Consulate
ACCOUNT NUMBER (usd): 0454076002
BANK CODE: 063
BRANCH CODE: 038
Please ensure you confirm the account above as embassy may change their account details without any prior notice.
NEPAL STUDY VISA FOR NIGERIAN CITIZENS
Study visa is issued to foreign students pursuing academic /non academic degree and research in Nepal. This type of visa is issued by the Department of Immigration upon the recommendation of line agency (Ministry of Education). Also, this can be issued to teachers/professors involved in academic work (teaching) in Nepal upon recommendations from the concerned agencies of Nepal Government. It is issued for maximum of one year as per the recommendation or length of study.
Nepal Study Visa Requirements For Nigeria
- Recommendation letter from Ministry of Education
- University /College Admission Receipt (original)
- Bank Statement (latest one week) with sufficient funds.
- Online Application form ( Link to Online Study Visa Application)
- Copies of passport and latest Nepali Visa
- Marriage Certificate and Birth Certificate ( for those applying with their spouse and children as dependents)
- Progress report Card (for renewal of Student Visa)
For Researcher applying for student visa, following additional documents should also be presented;
- Offer/Appointment letter from Academic Institution of Nepal (e.g. University)
- General Agreement between two Academic Institutions (of Nepal and abroad)
Study Visa Fee Structure
Single Re-entry facility : 20 USD extra in addition to monthly Visa Fee
Multiple Re-entry facility : 60 USD extra in addition to monthly Visa Fee
Countries That Require Nepal Visa Before Arrival
Like we pointed out at the beginning of this blog post, Visa on arrival is not applicable to Nigeria.
Nationals of following countries below need to apply for Nepal visa at their nearby Diplomatic missions (Embassies/consulates) of Nepal Government.
- Refugees with travel document
Qualified Countries for visa on arrival may find the information below important.
Visa On Arrival Fee at Entry Points
15 Days – 30 USD
30 Days – 50 USD
90 Days – 125 USD
Steps to Obtaining Your Nepal Visa on Arrival
- Apply online here
- Proceed to the Immigration desk with your online form, payment receipts and your valid passport.
- Hand in your documents to immigration officer for visa processing. Visa issued upon satisfaction.
Nepal Visa Extension Fees
- Tourist visa extension is done for minimum 15 days with USD45 and USD3 per day for additional days.
- In the case of delay less than 150 days additional USD5 per day as late fine.
Nepal Gratis Visa (Visa Free)
Gratis Visa is issued free of cost in case of following categories of Visa applicants:
- Children below 10 years except US citizens
- Up to 30 days for SAARC Citizen (except Afghanistan) visiting Nepal for the first time in a given visa Year. Afghan citizen are eligible for Gratis Visa on Arrival only upon the recommendation of Department of Immigration. If you are an Afghan citizen, you can request concerned institution inviting you to Nepal for necessary paperwork with Department of Immigration to get you Gratis Visa On Arrival.
- Non Residential Nepalese(NRN) card holder ( issued by MoFA /Nepalese diplomatic missions abroad)
- Chinese Nationals
Officials from China, Brazil, Russia and Thailand do not need Entry Visa based on reciprocal visa waiver Agreement.
This post is about Nepal Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens and how to apply for Nepal visa in Nigeria.
You may also like: