New Zealand Visa Requirements – How To Apply In Nigeria
In this visa blog, we will let you know the New Zealand visa requirements for Nigerian citizens and how to apply for New Zealand visa in Nigeria.
New Zealand is a country made up of two main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. This sovereign country is located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. New Zealand is known for its iconic islands, The North and South Islands. With over a hundred tourist destinations, it is a home for sightseeing and fantastic tourist destinations. It has beautiful places like Milford Sound, Aoraki / Mount Cook, Waitomo, Bay of Islands, Abel Tasman National Park, Tongariro National Park and many more.
Now, let’s show you the New Zealand visa requirements for Nigerian citizens. Subsequently, we will show you how-to-apply for New Zealand visa in Nigeria.
Required Documents For New Zealand Visa In Nigeria
Here is the list of New Zealand visa requirements for Nigerian citizens:
- A valid passport with a month validity from check out. Two consecutive blank pages must be available on the passport.
- Two recent photographs. Must meet New Zealand Acceptable Photos
- Honestly fill out the online form and sign when printed out.
- Photocopies of passport and ID card
- 3 month recent bank statement signed by your bank
- Flight reservation
- Medical insurance
- Accommodation / Hotel Reservations
- If the visiting a family in New Zealand, provide evidence of relationship
- Employment Letter or Business registration document (CAC) for business owner / self-employed
- Investment / property documents (if available)
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- Birth certificate of children (if accompanying you)
- Introduction letter from your children’s school.
Types Of New Zealand Visa in Nigeria
- Visit Visa
- Work Visa
- Study Visa
- Transit Visa
- Join family Visa
- Business / Investment Visa and;
- Residence Visa
New Zealand visa in Nigeria is done online however, the submission centre is in South Africa. Currently, there is no New Zealand embassy in Nigeria.
If you need us to handle your New Zealand visa application in Nigeria, you can contact us here in order to increase your chances. Likewise, you can click here to follow us on instagram, if you have questions regarding this article.
Please find below the information on how to apply for a New Zeland visa in Nigeria.
How To Apply For New Zealand Visa In Nigeria
Here is the step by step process:
- Firstly, visit the New Zealand Immigration website.
- Click on “Apply for A Visa” Tab
- Select the visa you would like to apply for (choose visit for tourism)
- Select purpose of visit
- Click on “view details”
- Read details and click on the Apply button
- Click on “Login or Create an account”
- Verify your account via a link sent to your email
- It takes you to this page, where you will be required to create an account or login
- Gather all the New Zealand visa requirements for Nigerian citizens and scan all the documents, including your bank statement.
- You need to ensure that your passport photograph is inline with their specification so that it doesn’t reject your photo.
- Submit your application form alongside all the relevant documents and passport photos.
- Make payment for visa fee online using your card details
- Lastly, printout your application and courier it to the New Zealand Visa Application Centre (VAC) in South Africa along with the confirmation.
Now that you know how to apply for a New Zealand visa in Nigeria. Let’s give you details on its visa fees and where to apply so that you do not miss out on any information before sending out your application.
What Is The Cost of New Zealand Visa in Nigeria?
New Zealand visa fees in Nigeria are charged online and in dollar. The visa fee is $256. This is the charge for Immigration New Zealand to process your visa application. Also, they do not refund application costs if they decline your application.
Also note that they charge a non-refundable immigration levy and it is included in the cost.
In addition to the visa fees, an applicant must pay an International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL) of NZD $35. It has been included in the cost.
The Visa Application Centre (VAC) also charges for additional fee – see service fees below.
Passport Handling – ZAR 552
Where is New Zealand Visa Application Centre In Nigeria?
Currently, there is no New Zealand Visa Application Centre in Nigeria (VAC). The closest and approved centre for New Zeland Visa Application in Nigeria is in South Africa.
Like we said earlier, you need to ensure that you have met the New Zealand visa requirements for Nigerian citizens before sending out your visa application to the address.
Find contact details of New Zealand Visa Application Centre For Nigeria below:
New Zealand Visa Application Centre
Cherry Lane Office Park
1st Floor, 114 Fehrsen Street
South Africa 0181
Knowing how to apply for New Zealand visa in Nigeria is not enough, you also need to know how long it takes to process your New Zeland visa application.
What Is The Processing Time For New Zealand Visa In Nigeria?
The processing time takes an average of 36 days. That is a lot of time! So, you need to prepare ahead of time and ensure that you have gathered all the New Zealand visa requirements for Nigerian citizens.
In conclusion, you know how to apply for New Zealand visa in Nigeria and its requirements, you can always get in touch with the immigration after submission.
If you have any questions regarding your application after submission, you can direct it to:
http://kb.immigration.govt.nz, or call the Immigration Contact Centre on +64 9 914 4100.
You will need to quote your application and client numbers (you will find these at the top of the letter sent to you via email).
This post is all about NewZealand visa requirements for Nigerian citizens and how-to-apply for New Zealand visa in Nigeria.
You may also like: