Saudi Arabia Visa Requirements For Nigeria
In this post, we will explain the Saudi Arabia visa requirements for Nigeria, In addition, we will show you how to apply for Saudi Arabia visa from Nigeria.
Saudi Arabia, situated in the western part of Asia, is a desert country, the largest country in the world without a river. It encompasses most of the Arabian Peninsula, with the Red Sea and Persian (Arabian) Gulf coastlines. This country is well known to be the birthplaces of the Islamic Religion. It is also the home to two of the worlds most sacred mosques: Masjid al-Haram, in Mecca, the destination of the annual Hajj pilgrimage, and Medina’s Masjid an-Nabawi, the burial site of the prophet Muhammad. Aside from Islamism, this country is also known for some other outstanding features like its animals, cuisine, highland, desert, and its eye-catching remarks when it comes to camels.
With over a hundred tourist destinations, some of its most visited, outstanding destination are places like Madain Saleh, Taif, Mecca, Jeddah, Tiran Island, Dammam, Yanbu and so many more.
Are you a Nigerian passport holder and interested in visiting beautiful country of Saudi Arabia? Well you will need a visa, and you are just at the right place. All you need to do in obtaining this visa is to follow the procedure and requirements as shown below. You can as well feel free to contact us if necessary. Click here to follow us on Instagram for more visa assistance.
Types Of Saudi Arabian Visa
- Business / Commercial Visa
- Diplomatic and Official Visa
- Employment Visa
- Escort Visa (for the spouse and children of the principal traveller)
- Family Visit Visa
- Government Visit Visa
- Residence Visa
- Student Visa
- Work Visit Visa
- Hajj Visa
- Umrah Visa
Saudi Arabian Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
- Duly filled (in block letters) and signed Visa application form
- A Nigeria international passport with two consecutive pages and validity that covers for the period of your stay.
- 2 recently taken passport photographs with light background. These passport photographs must not be more than three months old and must meet the visa passport photograph requirements.
- Original and Copy of your passports datasheet
- Copies of your past visas (if any)
- A well-written cover letter that clearly states your purpose of travel to Saudi Arabia
- Travel Itinerary
- Letter of confirmation for holiday insurance that covers your trip
- Your flight ticket with both the dates of departure to and exit from Saudi Arabia from Nigeria as well as flight numbers
- Hotel Reservations that cover the period of your stay
- Evidence of legal stay if you are not applying from Nigeria
- Plane tickets or Evidence of your financial capacity to sponsor your trip, Saudi Arabia
- Original invitation letter from your host in Saudi Arabia (If you are applying for a visitor’s or business visa)
- Evidence of your previous trade relations with the business entity in Saudi Arabia (If you are applying for the business visa)
- Applicants Certificate of employment (if you are applying for a work visa)
- If you are employed, a letter from your employer in Nigeria that allows your travel
- Recent stamped Bank statement from the past 6 months
- Evidence of payment of your visa fees
Saudi Arabia Visa Fee?
For Nigerians, the cost of a Saudi Arabian visa is $46 (₦16,652.00), for both single entry, multiple entry, TWP and STR.
Read Also: How To Apply For Egypt Visa From Nigeria
Saudi Arabian Embassy in Nigeria
In conclusion, below are contact details of Saudi Arabia Embassy in Nigeria.
Saudi Arabia Embassy in Abuja
|Address:||6 Orange close Off Thames Street Off Alvan lkoku Way
Ministers’ Hill Maitama
Saudi Arabia Consulate in Kano
|Address:||11 Ahmado Ballo Road