Egypt Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens – How To Apply
In this article, we will show you Egypt visa requirements for Nigerian citizens and How to Apply for Egypt visa from Nigeria. Before we show you the process, let’s give you some vital details about the country.
Cairo, Egypt’s capital is one of the world’s most-visited cities. Their accent city has the famous Giza Plateau which is on the outskirts of Cairo. It consists of the Giza Necropolis, Great Sphinx of Giza, and more. The ancient Valley has been in existence for 500 years. From the 16th to 11th century BC, it attracts a lot of travelers every year. Also located in Cairo is the Egypt Museum. Home to a large-scale collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items with a representative amount on display.
Are you looking for ways to apply for an Egypt visa in Nigeria without going through the vigorous process? Apply through us and skip most of the visa requirements. You only submit your passport and bank statement to us and we’ll process the visa for you by proxy (non-appearance).
Tourist Application Requirements For Egypt Visa
- Original introduction letter from the place of work or school
- Air ticket reservation
- Original bank statement (six months)
- Hotel reservation
- Data page of passports
- Company ID card.
- For a couple, a marriage certificate is mandatory
- 2 passport picture on white background
- Yellow card
- A duly completed visa form
- Medical fitness certificate from approved Nigerian hospital in Abuja.
- The single entry fee is $75 and multiple entry fees of $120.
- If you are a foreigner in Nigeria, attach residence/work permit.
Note: Like we pointed out earlier when you use our service, we will skip most of the requirements for Egypt visa in Nigeria listed here. You only provide us with your 6-month bank statement, International passport, and 2 passport photograph (white background). Click here to apply with us.
Egypt Visit Visa Requirements
- Letter from your school or company.
- Flight booking.
- Original bank statement – self (6months).
- Utility bill of your host.
- Your data page.
- Copy of data page of your host in Egypt.
- Marriage cert if married.
- Invitation Letter from the host.
- 2 passport photograph on the white background.
- Yellow card.
- A duly completed Egypt visa form (Download Here).
- Medical fitness certificate from the Nigerian Turkish hospital, Asokoro.
- Visa fees for single are USD75 and multiple entry fees 120 dollars (payment is done in dollars).
- For foreigners, please attach a residence/work permit.
Business Visa Requirements
- Introduction from your company on letterhead
- Employer’s business registration documents (CAC).
- Original bank statement (six months).
- Airline ticket booking on hold.
- Confirmed Hotel reservation.
- Copy of your passport profile page of international passport.
- Copy of work Identity card.
- Invitation letter from a registered host/company in Egypt.
- Marriage certificate (if applicable).
- 2 photographs on white background.
- Your yellow card.
- Egypt visa form (Download).
- Fitness certificates from the hospital.
- The single entry fee is 75 dollars and multiple entry fee USD120 (in dollar).
- Foreigners must attach residence/work permits.
Study Visa Requirements
- Reference letter from school/employer
- Admission/Acceptance Letter
- Evidence of payment
- School transcripts
- Bank-statement (6months) or Sponsor’s bank statement
- Airline ticket reservations
- Hotel/hostel reservation
- Data page of international passport
- Work/school ID card
- 2 photographs
- Yellow fever vaccination card
- Egypt visa application form (Download Here)
- Certificate of Fitness from Nigerian Turkish hospital, Asokor o hospital or Gariki hospital
- The visa fee is $75 for single entry while multiple is fee 120 (payment in dollars).
Medical Visa Requirements
- Introduction/Referral letter from a registered hospital from Nigeria
- Evidence of payment
- Invitation letter from the registered hospital in Egypt
- Bank statement (6months) or Sponsor’s bank statement
- Flight ticket booking
- Your data page of Intl passport
- I.D card
- 2 photo (white background)
- e-Yellow fever vaccination
- Egyptian visa application form (Download Here)
- Medical report from Nigerian Turkey hospital, Asokor o hospital or Gariki hospital
- The visa fee for Single is US75 and multiple entry fees 120 (payment in dollars).
- Attach CERPAC for Foreigner
Submission of Egypt visa in Nigeria requires physical presence and paperwork. Nigeria is not part of the countries qualified for Egypt’s e-visa. You must submit your passport and other supporting documents at the Egyptian embassy in Abuja and wait for their final decision. The processing time takes 3 weeks. However, your application may be delayed a bit longer if they have backlogs.
TYPES OF EGYPT VISA
Here is the list:
- Egypt Tourist Visa
- Visit Visa
Note: If you apply through us, we will skip most of the requirements for the Egypt visa listed in this article. In addition, we will make the visa process easier for you and increase your chances of securing an Egypt visa in Nigeria. Also, we will process and submit your application by proxy (non-appearance) and collect your passport when it is ready. Click here to apply with us. Follow us on Instagram by clicking here for more travel tips and visa assistance.
Egypt tourist visa allows you to stay in Egypt for a period of 30 days. Its validity is usually 3 months from the date of issue. Your 30 day period starts counting from the day you step into Egypt.
This type of visa only permits you to visit tourist places in Egypt and does not permit you to work. You may use this visa to get other visas where their consulates are not in your country, like Malta’s work/spousal visa, Kazakhstan, and others.
This is quite different from a tourist visa. Though they may serve the same purpose, visit visa gives you more liberation. Unlike the tourist visa which only allows you to visit tourist places in Egypt, Egypt visit visa allows you to visit your host/family/friend and other tourist places.
The visa is valid for 30 days. However, its life span is 3 months from the date of issue. The good thing about Egypt’s visit visa is that it can be extended by your host while in Egypt.
It is a type of visa that allows a foreign national to visit Egypt for business purposes.
This type of visa permits you to attend conferences, seminars, events, interviews, and perform some business surveys. The visa expires after 30 days in Egypt. Egyptian business visa does not permit you to work in the country.
This visa serves prospective students who intend to school in Egypt. You must get admission from an approved university or organization in Egypt and confirmation sent to you which you will use to apply for the visa. The visa validity is determined by the embassy in this case. Egypt’s study visa is extendable.
It is a special type of visa that allows travelers to receive medical treatments in Egypt for a specified period of time. The visa can be extended upon request from the hospital.
Nationals of the countries listed below may be issued with an e-Visa on the Egypt e-Visa Portal. So, if you have a foreigner whose nationality falls under this category, you can use the link here to Apply for Egypt visa in Nigeria for them. You may contact VisaPaper, if you need us to do this for you, to avoid mistakes and increase your chances.
Nationals Qualified For Egypt E-visa
Nationals below can apply for an Egypt visa from Nigeria.
NOTE: You must create an e-Visa application at least 7 days before your departure.
Prices for e-visa are shown below.
|Visa type||Visa fees $|
|Single entry visa (Tour)||25|
|Multiple entries visa (Tourism)||60|
We have been able to show you How To Apply For Egypt visa from Nigeria and requirements for Egypt visa. If you have any information or need further assistance, you can contact us here or Click here to follow us on Instagram.
Egypt Embassy Contact Details
Plot 340, Diplomatic Drive,
Central Area, Abuja
Ensure you have met the requirements for Egypt visa before visiting the embassy for submission, otherwise, your application may be denied or delayed. A slip will be given to you which is required for collection.
When you go for the collection, indicate the type of Egyptian visa you applied for, and show your collection slip.
Egypt is known to have different types of food. Some delicious and top food in Egypt includes:
- Ful was Ta’meya (Fava Beans and Falafel)
- Kushari, Kabab wa kofta (Grilled meats)
- Sugoq wa Kibdah Iskandarani (Alexandrian Sausage and Liver)
- Fattah, Sayadeya, Besarah, Baladi Bread and more.
In Egypt, a few animals only exist in there. They have striped Hyena, Egyptian Mongoose, Sand rat, Caracal, Dugong, and others. Take a peek below!
You may also like:
This post is about How To Apply For Egypt visa from Nigeria and requirements For Egypt visa.