Rwanda Visa Requirement for Nigerian Citizens
Rwanda Visa Requirement for Nigerian Citizens. Republic of Rwanda (Kinyarwanda: Republika y’u Rwanda; Swahili: Jamhuri ya Rwanda; French: République du Rwanda), one of the smallest countries, in the mainland of Africa. Rwanda, a country located between the central and East Africa only speaks four languages, unlike some other African countries who speak over thirty different languages.
This small but mighty country is an attractive place for traders and people with business motives as facts prove that you can start a business under 48 hours in Rwanda, it is one of the only two countries to show consistent overall governance improvements since the year 2000 also one million Rwandans overcame poverty between 2006 and 2011.
Aside from traders and people with business motives, Rwanda is likewise a good site for tourists, with its beautiful Nature area with wildlife and trails, Forested volcano with hiking and gorillas, Volcanic peak with gorillas and lakes and Lush preserve with gorillas and monkeys. These things you can see in places like Mount Karisimbi, Mount Bisoke, Nyungwe Forest National Park and more.
Do you want to visit the small but mighty Rwanda, or already have, and wish to do so again? Well here is a great opportunity, get a visa now at Visapaper.com, and we will skip all the requirement listed below for you and get you the visa in no time.
Rwanda Visa Requirements for Nigerian
It is possible to obtain a visa on arrival for a stay of 30 days. However, individuals willing to travel for this duration must provide the following documents
- An international passport (valid for at least six months from the point of entry intended duration of stay in Rwanda), This passport of yours must have at least two unused pages.
- Evidence of adequate funds to support you during the period of study in the form of a bank statement of at least six months (usually a bank balance of between four to six million nairas is required)
- Confirmed return or onward ticket
- Completely and accurately filled Rwandan visa application form with signature
- Two recent, clean coloured passports photographs. These should be in white background. (the Rwanda authority allows the upload of photos in the place of physical passport photos)
- A note containing information about your visit to Rwanda, your purpose of visit, intended duration of stay and places you intend to visit.
- An itinerary showing your provisional airline bookings, the hotels you booked and
- addresses (physical and contact address including phone numbers for verification) as well as a detailed schedule of your activities during your stay in Rwanda
- Medical evidence showing proof of yellow fever vaccination
- A letter confirming your leave – from your employer.
- Proof of enrollment at school or university (Students)
- A letter of invitation to visit – if you’re visiting a family member in Rwanda.
Price Of Rwandan Visa Application
Rwandan visa cost $30 (₦10,875.00) and is valid for 30 days. A multiple entry business visa costs $50 (₦18,125.00) and is valid for one year.
- Fees for visa application processing are usually not refundable.
2. Applicant must complete all documents and meet all requirements.
- Visa Extension: It is possible to extend your stay for some specific types of visa. If you intend to stay longer than you originally i tended or stated on your visa, you are required to apply for a visa extension while your original remains valid.
NOTE: After a visa loses its validity, the visa holder is only allowed a maximum of five (5) days to leave the country or renew the visa else such holder will face consequences.
How to Apply for a Rwanda Visa in Nigeria: Rwanda Visa Requirements for Nigerian Citizens
Step 1: Check your eligibility for a Rwandan visa. One of the reasons that make you ineligible is to have incomplete documents
Step2: Prepare all your required documents. Also, ensure you check specific documents for each visa type to avoid missing necessary documents.
Step 3: Fill the Rwandan Visa application form. You may decide to apply for a Rwanda visa online, at the embassy or complete your visa processing at the point of entry. You are required to fill the form correctly and completely.
Step 4: Pay your visa application fees. If you are applying online, you will have the option of paying your visa fees online. Otherwise, you will be required to pay at the embassy. Note: Visa fees are non-refundable.
We can process your Rwanda visa application for you and get it ready within 5 days. Click here to apply with us for just NGN35,000.
Rwanda Visa Office in Nigeria
Rwandan High Commission Address in Abuja
|Embassy Address:||Rwandan High Commission in Abuja
1, Justice Mohammed Bello Street Off Jose Marti Crescent
|Telephone Number:||(+234) 704 517 3652|
|Chief Of Mission||Mr Joseph Habineza, High Commissioner|
Rwanda Visa Requirements for Nigerian Citizens
- Switzerland Visa Requirement for Nigeria(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Jamaican Visa Requirements for Nigeria
- Nigeria Visa on Arrival Online Application