Singapore Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens And How To Apply For a Singapore Visa
In this article, we will show you the Singapore Visa Requirements For Nigerian citizens and how to apply for a Singapore visa from Nigeria. Before that let’s give you some tips about the country.
It is an island city-state off southern Malaysia, Asia’s financial centre, as it is the meeting place of countries all over Asia. This beautiful Island is not only visited by Asians but it is also one of the biggest tourist attractions as it has over fifty tourist destinations and a reasonable place for holidays. Also, you can perform business transactions in Singapore. In addition, it has the world’s largest indoor skydiving, Universal Studios Singapore, and Mega Adventure – Singapore).
Have you been craving or you want to visit Singapore, or you already have and wish to visit the beautiful country once more? you can apply for a visa on Visapaper. Follow us on Instagram by clicking here.
To apply for a Singapore visa in Nigeria, you need to show your financial strength, travel history, and other vital information. In other words, applicants need to meet these requirements if they intend to visit the embassy.
However, we can skip almost all the Singapore requirements for Nigerian citizens for you, to make it easier and increase your chances of securing a Singapore visa in Nigeria. So, what are the documents required for a Singapore visa in Nigeria?
Documents Required For a Singapore Visa In Nigeria
Here is the list of Singapore visa requirements for Nigerian citizens.
- A completed 14A form
- Two recently taken passport-size photo (35mm x 45mm, taken within the last three months, with even exposure)
- Your international passport (with at least six months validity from the date of entry into Singapore)
- A photocopy of your passport’s biodata page
- Police clearance certificate
- Tax clearance certificate
- Bank account statement for the last six months, signed by your bank
- Evidence of accommodation or booking, indicating the location and date of arrival
- Proof of flight booking showing your date departure and arrival
- Evidence of basic traveling allowance to cover your entire stay in Singapore
- Letter of introduction from your employer (stating your position and your leave dates)
- Your company’s identity cards
How much is Singapore Visa Fee In Nigeria?
The Singapore tourist visa costs ₦7,910.22 and is non-refundable. Online payments are also accepted using Visa or MasterCard through the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA). The payment can only be done online by local contacts in Singapore or registered agents approved by the Singaporean consular.
What Is The Processing Time For Singapore visa?
The application process for a Singapore visa in Nigeria takes up to three days, while some other applications may take longer to process.
The Singapore visit visa is the Short-Term Visa and essentially for tourist visa purposes. This short-term visa allows you to stay in Singapore for up to one month.
What Documents Do I Need For Singapore Business Visa in Nigeria?
- Singapore visa application form
- Hotel Reservation
- Flight Reservation
- Bank Statement for 6 months
- Introduction Letter from Employer
- Company Registration Documents
- Marriage Certificate
- A completed V39A form (this is a letter of introduction for the visa application).
Step-by-Step Process in Applying for Singapore Visa in Nigeria
The following is the step-by-step process of applying for a Singapore visa in Nigeria.
- Gather Your Documents
- Fill the application form with a pen
- Get your 6-month bank statement 5 days to your submission
- Submit Your Documents at the Embassy in person.
- Wait for 3-5 days for processing
- Collect Your Passport after 4 days.
We can process your Singapore visa by proxy (non-appearance) and skip most of the requirements above, to increase your chances of securing the visa. Click here to request for our services. Click here to follow us on Instagram for more visa tips and assistance.
Where is Singapore Embassy in Nigeria?
Block A, 6th Floor
1/3 Ologun Agbaje street
|Telephone:||001-234-1-4610818 / 001-234-1-4619088|
|Hours:||Weekdays, 09:00 – 16:00Submissions, 09:00 – 11:00
Collections, 15:00 – 16:00
You need to meet the Singapore visa requirements for Nigerian citizens before you visit the embassy. For foreigners in Nigeria, they need to hold a valid permit / CERPAC.
This post is all about Documents required for a Singapore visa in Nigeria and how to apply for a Singapore visa in Nigeria.