Argentina Visa Requirements For Nigeria
Argentina is a vast South American nation with its territory enveloping Andes mountains, glacial lakes and Pampas grassland, the traditional grazing ground of its famed beef cattle. The Argentine Republic home to the well-liked Iguazú Falls is also known for some other mouth-watering features like its outstanding wine, food, Horses riding and Gauchos, Winter & Summer Sports, Festivals, world’s best drives roads and more. With this distinct and compelling features here are some fascinating places to do and see such features, places like Perito Moreno Glacier, Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, Iguazú Falls, Aconcagua, La Boca, Devil’s Throat, and many more.
You are a Nigerian International Passport holder, and you are interested in travelling to the beautiful country of Argentina, but you are not so sure about the visa, it is as easy as it gets with our easy to follow steps, procedure and requirements in obtaining the Argentine visa.
You can as well apply for an Argentine visa now on Visapaper, with no stress or need to go to the embassy click here.
Types Of Argentine Visas
- Temporary / Permanent Work Visa
Argentine Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
1. An Honestly filled (in block letters)and Signed Visa Application Form DOWNLOAD VISA FORM
9. Invitation Letter: A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
10. Original & Clean photocopy of the data page of international passport
11. Police character clearance certificate issued the police authority, sealed by a notary public.
Argentine Visa Fees For Nigerian Citizens
|Visa Type||Visa Fee|
|Temporary / Permanent Work Visa||$250 (₦90,000)|
|Tourist Visa||$150 (₦54,000)|
|Business Visa||$200 (72,000)|
Argentine Visa Processing Time
ADDRESS OF THE ARGENTINA EMBASSY IN NIGERIA
NO. 29, Nelson Mandela Street,
Telephone number: 0809 366 4820, +234 702 785 2713,
Fax +234 931 48 683
Email address: email@example.com
Working hours: 9.00 am to 5.00 p.m.