Ethiopia Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
In this article, we will show you in details Ethiopia visa requirements for Nigerian Citizens and how to apply.
Ethiopia, officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, is a landlocked country on the Horn of Africa, in the east of the continent.
Ethiopian was visa on arrival for Nigerian passport holders until July 2021 when the embassy announced that the sticker visa would be required to gain entry into the country as their official site was under construction.
Documents Required For Ethiopia Visa in Nigeria
Here is the list of documents required for Ethiopia visa in Nigeria:
- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Ethiopia.
- Photograph: 2 Passport photographs (white background) are required for visa application.
- Flight ticket: Paid return ticket in your name
- Hotel Reservation: Hotel reservation of where you intend to stay in Ethiopia.
- Bio-data Page: Clear copy of passport bio data page.
- Application Form: You need to fill the Ethiopia visa form and sign before you visit the embassy.
- Cover Letter: A cover letter from your place of work is mandatory for Ethiopian visa application.
How To Apply For Ethiopia Visa In Nigeria
Once you have all the requirements, the next thing to do is to apply for the visa.
Since the embassy has suspended the Ethiopian E-visa temporary, you can no longer apply online. You will need to visit the embassy in Abuja to apply for the visa with your documents.
There is no prior appointment to submit your visa application. Below is the location of the embassy.
In addition to the above requirements, they may require bank statement. So, it is advisable to go with your 6 month bank statement.
Ethiopian Embassy Address in Nigeria
Details of Ethiopian embassy in Nigeria is found below:
Phase 2, 332 Diplomatic Dr, Central Business Dis, Abuja.
Ethiopia Embassy/Visa Fee
The visa fee is N16,400.
At the moment, the embassy grants only 30 day visa validity to Nigerian nationals.
If you need us to process your Ethiopian visa by proxy (non-appearance), kindly click here to contact us.
If you have permanent residence in one of the eligible countries listed below you can get the visa on arrival.
|Canada||China||Denmark||Djibouti (Exempted – Allowed to enter without visa.)|
|France||Greece||Hong Kong, China||India|
|Israel||Italy||Japan||Kenya (Exempted – Allowed to enter without visa.)|
|Macau, China||Mexico||Netherlands||New Zealand|
|Thailand||United Kingdom||United States|
You may also like Nigeria-visa for Foreigners coming to Nigeria.
This post is about Ethiopian Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens.