Kyrgyzstan Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens – How To Apply
In this article, we will discuss Kyrgyzstan visa requirements for Nigerian citizens and how to apply for the visa.
Kyrgyzstan, officially the Kyrgyz Republic and also known as Kirghizia, is a country in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country with mountainous terrain. It is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west and southwest, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the east.
Nigerians can apply for Kyrgyzstan e-Visa. However, you need to meet certain criteria before you can apply. Click here to contact us on Instagram if you need to apply through us.
Documents Required For Kyrgyzstan Visa
- Passport. You will need a valid travel document/Passport. It must be valid for at least 6 months after check out. The passport should not have less than 2 free pages.
- Photo. Your recent passport photograph with a background is necessary for your application.
- Visa fee. The visa fee is 41.20USD for single entry 1 month and 51.50USD for single entry 2 months.
- Passport Data Page. You must have soft copies of your passport data page for the purpose of the visa application.
Present/translate all documentation in Kyrgyz or Russian languages.
How To Apply For Kyrgyzstan Visa
- Make scanned copies of all your supporting document
- Visit Kyrgyzstan immigration portal
- Go to services and click on Apply for a visa
- Select Nigeria, Passport type and Visa Type
- Click on the Applicant tab if you are going on a vacation or Inviting Organisation tab if you have an invitation from Kyrgyzstan.
- Enter your details correctly as changes are not permitted once you have made payment.
- Verify your information
- Submit and make payments.
The processing time for a visa is usually 5 working days.
VISA TYPES AND CATEGORIES
Student visa (S). This type of visa is for applicants entering the Kyrgyz Republic to study up to 90 days.
The visa is extendable in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic for a period of up to 1 year if studying at a higher educational institution.
Business visa (B). This visa is for foreign nationals entering the Kyrgyz Republic with business purposes, to participate in negotiations. In addition, they can use this visa for conferences, meetings, sports events, organized by state offices and local governments, international organizations, and legal entities up to 90 days.
Tourist visa (TS). The tourist visa is for foreigners intending to visit the Kyrgyz Republic with the purpose of tourism, for a period of up to 90 days.
Religion (R). For missioner intending to visit the Kyrgyz Republic through the cooperation with the religious organizations, in case of existence of permission of the state body in the field of religious affairs for a period of up to 60 days.
Transit visa (TR). This type of visa is for travelers transiting through the Kyrgyz Republic, and it is for a period of up to 5 days.
Kyrgyzstan Embassy in Nigeria
Kyrgyzstan has no embassy in Nigeria yet. You can apply for their visa online and wait for the approval. In order to increase your chances of securing the visa, click here to contact us.
You may also like:
Northern Cyprus visa for Nigeria